Welcome to VERA. We look forward to helping You achieve success in Your business and build a team that is beyond anything You have done before. This Agreement sets forth Your rights and obligations as a VERA User. By clicking “I Agree,” You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement and You will be bound by its Terms.
- “VERA” is a trademark of The Holisec Group, LLC, and also refers to proprietary The Holisec Group, LLC software used to provide business building training, tools and systems.
- Within this agreement, The Holisec Group, LLC, the owner of the VERA, will also be referred to herein as the name of the software product/service VERA. In this Agreement, references to “VERA” as a Party mean and refer to The Holisec Group, LLC, and The Holisec Group, LLC’s owner(s), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns.
- “Parties” mean VERA and You. VERA and You are each a “Party.”
- “Terms” mean and refer to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- “User” refers to a person who has created a VERA Account. “User Account” refers to a User’s VERA Account.
- “You” and “Your” means the VERA User who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.”
- Becoming a VERA User
By clicking “I Agree” to these Terms, transferring payment to VERA, and creating a User Account, You become a VERA User. There may be one or more service packages available to Users, and monthly prices applicable to such products and services. VERA’s products, services, and prices as published on https://www.gotovera.com/pricing, and are subject to change without notice including, but not limited to VERA CRM package upgrades. Price changes are effective on the first day of the billing period after the price change is posted, By clicking “I Agree” and providing VERA Your credit card information You authorize VERA to charge Your credit card in the amount indicated for the value of the services You select, including any future price changes. If you request a downgrade in services, the downgrade (and corresponding price reduction) will become effective on the first day of the billing period following your requested downgrade. By Your continued use of VERA services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You agree that VERA may charge Your credit card monthly for the products and services You have selected, and You consent to any price changes for such services. When your credit card is charged for a subscription payment, it is applied to service for the coming month.
III. Term and Termination
Your User agreement with VERA begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue as a month to month subscription service until either:
- You provide VERA with notice of cancellation, as provided herein, via the “Subscriptions & Billing” section of your User Profile in your User Account. You may cancel at any time. Should you cancel prior to the end of a monthly service period, your access to the site will continue until 30 days from the date of your most recent payment.
- VERA cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to Your breach, You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments You have made to VERA.
- Your credit card or VERA’s charge is denied for any reason and You do not provide VERA a new credit card within ten (10) days.
For a period of up to 48 hours from the time of your initial sign up for the service, a full refund upon cancellation can be requested, and will be issued. Should you cancel the service after that time, no refunds – full or partial – will be given.
- No License to use VERA Marks
Any content on any VERA website may constitute the intellectual property of VERA. Except where expressly authorized, no material on any VERA website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. The VERA trademark and logo are proprietary marks of VERA, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing herein gives You the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by VERA or any of VERA’s affiliates.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless VERA, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of Your conduct. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third-party claim against VERA for liability for payments for, damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You.
VII. No Warranty; No Leads.
VERA does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your business success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that VERA will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to You. Additionally, VERA’S WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. VERA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY VERA WEBSITE OR SERVICE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. VERA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) THAT ANY VERA WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO ANY VERA WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THAT ANY VERA’S WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH ANY VERA’S WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The VERA websites may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that conflict with these Terms. In the event of any conflict between anything posted on any VERA website and these Terms, these Terms shall control.
VIII. Limitation of Liability.
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL VERA’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THREE (3) TIMES THE PAYMENTS PAID BY YOU TO VERA FOR THE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST VERA OCCURRED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
- Force Majeure.
VERA will not be responsible to You for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of VERA. Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. VERA shall not be required against its will to adjust any labor or other similar dispute except in accordance with applicable law.
- Assignment of Rights.
VERA may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by You without VERA’s or its assigns express written consent.
- Information; Registration; User Names and Passwords
As a VERA User, You will be required to create an account with VERA. You warrant that the information You provide Us is truthful and accurate, and that You are not impersonating another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password You may use to access Your VERA User account, and You agree not to transfer Your password or User name, or lend or otherwise transfer Your use of or access to Your User account, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, VERA under Your User Account. You agree to immediately notify VERA of any unauthorized use of Your password or User name or any other breach of security related to Your User account. You agree that VERA is not liable, and You will hold VERA harmless, for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
XII. Release/Authorization to Use User Generated Content
You grant VERA permission to use any and all photographs taken by VERA or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to VERA as well as all written endorsements of VERA that you send to us, or that you post on social media (photographs, social media posts, and messages sent to VERA are hereinafter referred to as “User Generated Content”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of VERA or any product or service sold and marketed by VERA. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by VERA to any other party. You agree that that the User Generated Content may be combined with other photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the User Generated Content may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in VERA’s sole discretion. You agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against VERA in exchange for this Release and Assignment. You hereby release and forever discharge VERA from any and all liability and from any damages You may suffer as a result of the use of the User Generated Content. You further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns. You agree that this Release is irrevocable.
XIII. Prohibited Activity.
VERA has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if you engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
- HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to VERA’s reputation; and the violation of the rights of VERA or any third party.
- “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. We have zero tolerance for Unsolicited Commercial Email/spam. Any communications sent or authorized by You reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third-party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to VERA’s reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is Your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with any country, state and/or local anti-spamming, privacy or analogous laws.
- OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by You, including without limitation postings on any website operated by You, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; promoting the sale or use of illegal drugs, or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.
XIV. Message Sending Policy and Best Practices.
VERA requires You to follow these best practices when sending electronic communications using any VERA services:
- Use only permission-based marketing electronic communications lists (i.e., lists in which each recipient affirmatively opted-in to receiving those electronic communications).
- Always include a working “unsubscribe” mechanism in each marketing electronic communication that allows the recipient to opt out from Your mailing list (receipt/transactional messages that are exempt from “unsubscribe” requirements of applicable law are exempt from this requirement).
- Comply with all requests from recipients to be removed from Your mailing list within the earlier of 10 days of receipt of the request, or the deadline under applicable law.
- Include in each electronic communication Your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information.
- Do not send electronic communications to addresses obtained from purchased or rented lists.
- Do not use third party electronic addresses, domain names, or mail servers without proper permission from the third party.
- Do not routinely send electronic communications to non-specific addresses (e.g., email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do not send electronic communications that result in an unacceptable number of spam or similar complaints (even if the electronic communications themselves are not actually spam).
- Do not disguise the origin, or subject matter of, any electronic communications or falsify or manipulate the originating message address, subject line, header, or transmission path information for any electronic communication.
- Do not send offers to obtain or attempt to obtain personal information, or generate leads, for third parties.
- Do not send “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other types of electronic messages that encourage the recipient to forward the content to strangers.
- Do not send to lists of addresses that are programmatically generated or scraped from the Web.
- Do not employ sending practices, or have overall message delivery rates, which negative impact our services or other users of our services.
- Do not use our services to send messages that may be considered junk mail. Some examples of this type of messages include messaging related to: penny stocks, crypto currencies, gambling, direct to consumer pharmaceutical sales, payday loans, etc.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. Your use of our services must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and court orders of any kind of any jurisdiction applicable to you, us, and any recipient to whom you use our services to send Digital Messages (“Applicable Law”). You have the responsibility to be aware of and understand all Applicable Laws and ensure that you, or any other Users of your Account comply at all times with Applicable Law. Some examples of Applicable Laws include: the U.S. CAN-SPAM ACT, The E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the U.K. Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003; the Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL) and/or any similar law, laws relating to intellectual property, privacy, security, terrorism, corruption, child protection, or import/export laws.
COMMITMENT AGAINST HARASSMENT AND INTERFERENCE WITH OTHERS. You must not use our services to: Store, distribute or transmit any malware or other material that you know, or have reasonable grounds to believe, is or may be tortious, libelous, offensive, infringing, harassing, harmful, disruptive or abusive; or Commit (or promote, aid or abet) any behavior, which you know, or have reasonable grounds to believe, is or may be tortious, libelous, offensive, infringing, harassing, harmful, disruptive or abusive. Examples may include Digital Messages that are themselves are or promote racism, homophobia, or other hate speech.
SENSITIVE INFORMATION. You will not import, or incorporate into, any contact lists or other content You upload to any website, software, or other electronic service hosted or provided by VERA, any of the following information: social security numbers, national insurance numbers, credit card data, passwords, security credentials, bank account numbers, or sensitive personal, health or financial information of any kind.
- Messaging Software.
If You use any VERA provided messaging software, including but not limited to email, text/sms, in-system messaging, or any other VERA-provided messaging software now existing or which may in the future be created, You agree that you will follow all applicable laws with respect to sending messages, including without limitation the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You further agree to indemnify and defend VERA from any claims, damages, losses, and lawsuits of any kind or nature that may be made against VERA relating in any way to your violation of law or third-party rights by use or misuse of any VERA messaging software. You further understand and agree that VERA has no control over, and therefore cannot be responsible for, the functionality or failures of any third party software, including without limitation Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and internet browser notifications. VERA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY VERA MESSAGING SOFTWARE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE.
If You have any questions or complaints concerning any of the Terms, You may contact VERA by e-mail at email@example.com, or by regular mail at 3370 N. Hayden Road #123-401, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
California residents, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, may also reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
XVII. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If You believe that materials or content available on any VERA website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send VERA a notice requesting that VERA remove the materials or content from the VERA website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send VERA a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to The Holisec Group, LLC, Attention Legal Department, at 3370 N. Hayden Road #123-401, Scottsdale, AZ 85251., or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XVIII. Arbitration, Governing Law, and Attorneys’ Fees.
- ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that You have against VERA including, but not limited to, economic losses, personal injury, or property damage, shall be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration in Maricopa County, Arizona. You agree not to file suit against VERA or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors, or assigns. The arbitration will take place before a neutral arbitrator (hereafter, “Arbitrator”) agreed upon by You and VERA. In the event that You and VERA are unable to reach agreement on an Arbitrator, You and VERA will each select an arbitrator, and the two of them will select the Arbitrator, who must be a resident of Maricopa County, Arizona. The arbitrators selected by You and VERA will have no further involvement in the arbitration. The Arbitrator will determine the rules governing arbitration. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on You and VERA and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. You understand and agree that You will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. There is no right or authority for any claim You have against VERA to be brought on a class action basis or on any basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or on behalf of other persons or entities similarly situated. Claims brought against VERA may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- LIMITATIONS PERIOD. Any claim brought in arbitration must be brought within the time period set forth in any statute of limitations that, but for this agreement to arbitrate, would apply to the claims asserted in any arbitration proceeding.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Nothing in this Agreement prevents VERA from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect VERA’s rights prior to, during, or following any arbitration proceeding.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES. You agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either You or VERA commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
XIX. Changes to Terms
VERA reserves the right to change these Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time at VERA’s sole and absolute discretion, and to provide You with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting revised Terms https://gotovera.com/terms. By Your continued use of VERA’s services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You manifest Your agreement to any subsequent changes to the Terms.
If any Term set forth herein is deemed unenforceable under any applicable law, the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect and these Terms shall be read, collectively, as if the unenforceable Term(s) were omitted.
No waiver by VERA of any breach or default of these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Any notice required to be given to VERA under or related to these Terms must be in writing, addressed as follows:
The Holisec Group, LLC
3370 N. Hayden Road #123-401,
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
General Support and Inquiries: email@example.com
Spam or Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notices to You may be made by e-mail, or by regular mail, at VERA’s discretion.
XXIV. Data Privacy Shield – GDPR
- What is GDPR? It is the EU Data Privacy Shield that became effective on May 25, 2018. It applies to any person or business that sells or markets goods or services to EU residents or deals with personal data of those that reside under European Union. The “Personal Data” definition under GDPR is very broad as it covers any information that could potentially identify the data subject being targeted.
Is VERA GDPR Compliant? We work diligently to be GDPR compliant. We take the rights of others very seriously and will support our EU and all other subscribers through this framework as administered.